Being able to record and produce your own CD’s and MP3s gives you that professional edge. It also means that you can offer CD’s for sale on your web site. But if you are not conversant with recording and producing CD’s and MP3s it can be quite a daunting experience. Our one day workshop simplifies the process by giving the delegate a step by step guide to creating and producing their own CD’s and MP3s using a PC.
You will learn:
- How to organize your sound files
- How to make templates
- Understand copyright free music
- Understand binaural beats and subliminal messages
- How to make a CD and MP3 recording
- How to edit your recording
- How to add special effects to your recording
- How to choose recording software, microphones and headsets.
- How to transfer recordings to phones, iPads etc.
Date: Saturday 13th April 2013, Saturday 27th July 2013 and 26th October 2013
Venue: Manor House, Manor Street, Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 1BG (3 miles from J28 M1)
Trainer: Clem Turner, Steve Roberts (City and Guilds Qualified Trainer)
NCH Members: £89 (save 40%!)
Non-NCH Members: £150
Our workshops are suitable for newly qualified or experienced Hypnotherapists. The price includes all scripts, forms, power point presentation (all on CD) safe car parking, substantial lunch and refreshments throughout the day, plus certificate of attendance. Quality lunch and refreshments provided.
Equipment is available for delegates to familiarize themselves with the appropriate filing systems and the recording software.