The Ultimate You
Kings Cross Business Centre, 180/186 Kings Cross Road
View Map and Driving Directions
Phone: 020 7622 7684; 07813 563 347
Email: Click here to email Sheren
* Do you ever feel that your problem is holding you back from who or where you want to be in life?
* Or maybe emotions like fear, anxiety, anger, or negative thinking means you keep getting stuck in that problem cycle?
* Perhaps a chronic illness or persistent pain is causing you to feel trapped - in a poor quality of life.. so the way forward looks gloomy?
HOW I CAN HELP
I specialise in working 1-2-1 to:
* help you through those unhelpful feelings, behaviours, habits or pains
* empower you to move forward - in the way you would like to experience the world, better
Cognitive Hypnotherapy provides a powerful and safe framework within which these changes can happen.
Everyone is different - so sessions are tailored to how you specifically experience your problem and how you would like to be better.
WHY COME TO SEE ME
Back in 2007 I wasn't able to walk or move without being in agony. I had suffered for almost 10 years with inter-related chronic illnesses, including pain. I had tried to grin-and-bear-it but as I started fainting from the pain with increasing regularity, I had to stop working altogether.
So - as you can probably imagine - I used to move a lot between anger, frustration, shame, fear, low self-confidence and a multitude of emotions.
I started loosening those shackles, that had kept me imprisoned for so long, when I discovered self-hypnosis. Then, in my quest to find out the science behind why I was getting better, I discovered Cognitive Hypnotherapy - which helped me break free.
Now I feel privileged that I can help people like you achieve the same freedom - to start living the life you want.
WHERE YOU CAN COME TO SEE ME
I can work with you 1-2-1 at my central London therapy room which is only around a 7 minute walk from Kings Cross Station.
I also run workshops / talk at conferences for support groups (or other organisations).
Feel free to get in touch and tell me how I can help you best, or just see how I can enable you to start living the life you really want.
- Addictive Behaviours
- Anger Management
- Breaking Unwanted Habits
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Emotional Issues
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Medical Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Pain Control
- Panic Attacks
- Performance (Sports, Memory etc)
- Phobias & Compulsions
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Relationship, Sexual & Infertility Issues
- Skin Disorders
- Sleep Issues
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress & Anxiety
- Weight Issues