5 St. Pauls Studios, 26 St. Pauls Road, Chester Green
View Map and Driving Directions
Phone: 07708 030443
Email: Click here to email Fay
I am a Fully QuaIified CNHC Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist practising from a comfortable and relaxing therapy room overlooking Chester Green park in Derby. I offer a caring, confidential and effective service focusing upon you as a unique individual, working with you in a holistic way to achieve real and lasting change in your life. I ensure you have the time and space to express your needs and aims and to relax fully, so that you can gain the maximum benefit from your therapy. Charges are per session, rather than per hour, and typically last c. 1.5 hours. An individual Download or CD of each session is provided for you as a lifetime resource.
Many of my clients come to me through recommendation by existing clients. My clients include people of all ages and backgrounds for a wide range of problems. I work mainly from my therapy room, and also in clients' own homes, usually where mobility is an issue or by arrangement. I am available to work with clients referred by their GP's.
Here are some examples of the areas in which I help my clients:
- I help many people suffering from anxiety and depression come home to themselves once again, regain control over their lives and reconnect with their energy and joy for living. Several sessions are usually required, but most people begin to experience benefits from their first session. We work at the pace that is right for you, as you start making mindful and confidence enhancing choices to rebuild your life in the way you desire. You can access my simple meditation to help you take the first step in controlling your stress and anxiety on my website.
- I help many people take control of insomnia by learning how to relax deeply and develop strategies that allow them to return to the natural rhythms of sleep;
- I offer a unique and highly effective holistic weight management course, tailored to your needs and aims in an empowering way, enabling you attain and maintain your weight loss goals, resolve any problems that have been holding you back, and deepen your connection with your body. You can choose a single session, or up to 5 sessions, depending on the level of help you require - see my website for details.
- As an IBS Therapist, I offer a 6 session course to help you take control of your IBS - see my website for details.
- I offer a special scheme for Smoking Cessation that includes a further session where required and 3 months email or phone support, to provide all the help you need to give up smoking for life.
- I work with many people to improve their confidence, motivation and performance in interviews, presentations and exams, and to unblock their creativity so that they can reach their true potential.
I am always happy to discuss your individual needs and requirements, and how I can help you, on the telephone without obligation. If I am engaged with a client, a message can be left on my answerphone, and I will return your call as soon as possible.
- My charges are £50 per session (c.1.5 hours), except for Smoking Cessation.
- My charge for Smoking Cessation is £100 - this includes a further session if required and 3 months telephone/email support.
- Home Visits are available by arrangement.
- Free Parking is available.
- My consulting hours are 11am - 8pm Monday,10am - 5pm Tuesday to Friday.
I also organise Workshops for Groups in areas such as Weight Management, Stress Management/Meditation and IBS, and Corporate Workshops in Stress Management/Meditation. All Workshops are tailored to your special requirements - please contact me to enquire.
I am registered with the CNHC (COMPLEMENTARY AND NATURAL HEALTHCARE COUNCIL). The Department of Health recommends the public to consult with hypnotherapists registered with the CNHC. My registered number is: 002027-L10.
I am a Full Registered Member of the NCH (NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HYPNOTHERAPY), and abide by their CODE OF ETHICS AND CONDUCT and that of the CNHC.
I hold Full Professional Indemnity Insurance underwritten by Zurich.
I studied with the Academy of Clinical and Medical Hypnosis, my training being accredited by the National Council for Hypnotherapy, The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, The Hypnotherapy Association and the National Council of Psychotherapists.
My qualifications are:
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
(Externally awarded jointly by NCFE and The National Council for Hypnotherapy, this rigorous award, covering Ethics, Theory and Practice, is unique in being externally assessed, rather than by individual training schools, and represents an independent benchmark of quality.)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in NLP
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in Working with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- I have also trained in IBS with the IBS REGISTER
My background includes many years working in the legal profession when I was a member of the Law Society Children Panel. I have also worked as a Tutor for the WEA, and following a CRUSE training, as a Bereavement Support Worker for CRUSE. I hold BA and MA Degrees in other disciplines.
- Breaking Unwanted Habits
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Issues
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Pain Control
- Panic Attacks
- Performance (Sports, Memory etc)
- Phobias & Compulsions
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Relationship, Sexual & Infertility Issues
- Sleep Issues
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress & Anxiety
- Weight Issues
- Help a Hero (Free session for homecoming service personnel)