CPD Event title: Online – Working with Children – Part Two
Brief Description Of Event: How to develop skills & confidence working with children of all ages. Children respond incredibly well to hypnosis and often benefit from learning techniques to help them overcome fears, control pain and enhance learning.
This course has been developed by Carole, who has worked & taught at Great Ormond Street hospital, using hypnosis for children suffering from pain and phobias.
Learning Objectives: You will be able to see children and young people in a confident manner.
Topics covered in this course include:
1. Adoption and fostering
2. Understanding self harm
3. Should you help your child lose weight?
4. Toxic parents and Parental Alienation
5. Dealing with parents’ separation/divorce
6. Setting boundaries with parents and with you
8. Dealing with traumatised children including PTSD and Bereavement
9. Dissociation and Grounding
10. Bullying and building self-esteem
12. Using CBT and Solution Focused approaches with children
13. Teaching self-hypnosis
14. Further reading
Course Structure: This is an online course, equivalent to 20 hours CPD and you will receive online certification following completion of two case studies.
Name of trainer: Carole Wan
Tel bookings: 01246 416 544
Email bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Course: £100 if paying via Paypal, £95 if direct bank transfer
Cost for NCH members: £85
How to claim discount: Members, please login to read more...