CPD Event title: Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attack Programme – One Day CPD Training Workshop
Brief Description Of Event: Anxiety is probably the number one reason why clients come to see Hypnotherapists and our special training Workshop gives you an opportunity to learn our unique Treatment Programme which incorporates methods of overcoming Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attacks. The Workshop will teach you everything you need to know to be up and running immediately with this proved tried and tested system.
Learning Objectives: On the Workshop you will learn:
• How to understand the neuro science of anxiety, stress and panic attacks
• What happens psychologically and physiologically to us in times of stress
• The difference between stress and anxiety
• How to check and monitor your clients anxiety levels
• A step by step guide to our 6 week Programme
• All relevant scripts and forms to use with the programme
• Information packs for your clients that will educate, inspire and motivate them
• Coping skills for anxiety stress and to give immediate relief from panic attacks
• Dealing with blockages
Course Structure: The day will commence at 10am and conclude at approximately 4.30pm.
The cost of the workshop includes handouts, all scripts and forms, power point presentation, safe car parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail.
Places are strictly limited so phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234
Date of event: 19th September 2020
Duration of Event: 1 day
Venue for event: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Name of trainer: Clem Turner
Tel bookings: 01623 556234
Email bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Course: £170
Cost for NCH members: £150
How to claim discount: Members, please login to read more...
Additional information/requirements: Your Tutor: Clem Turner
Clem has specialized in helping clients who are suffering from anxiety for many years. Over the years he has designed his own protocol for dealing with many issues relating to anxiety, stress, panic attacks and depression which is the subject of this workshop.