CPD Event title: Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attack Programme – One Day CPD Workshop
Brief Description Of Event: Anxiety is probably the number one reason why clients come to see Hypnotherapists and this special CPD Training Workshop gives you an opportunity to learn our unique Treatment Programme which incorporates methods of overcoming Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attacks. The Workshop will teach you everything you need to know to be up and running immediately with this proved tried and tested system.
Learning Objectives: On the Workshop you will learn:
• How to understand stress, anxiety, stress and panic
• What happens psychologically and physiologically to us in times of stress
• The difference between stress and anxiety
• How to check and monitor your clients anxiety levels
• A step by step guide to our 6 week Programme
• All relevant scripts and forms to use with the programme
• Information packs for your clients that will educate, inspire and motivate them
• Coping skills for anxiety stress and to give immediate relief from panic attacks
• Dealing with blockages
Course Structure: About Your Tutor:
Clem Turner has specialised in treating clients who suffer from anxiety, stress and panic attacks for over 13 years. He has developed a six week structured programme for dealing with such clients. This Workshop offers you a step by step guide for working with clients suffering from these problems.
The Workshop will commence at 10am and will complete around 4.30pm. There will be one hour for lunch and we provide delegates with a delicious buffet lunch. Please provide us with any special dietary requirements or food intolerance’s on booking.
Date of event: 21st April 2018
Duration of Event: 1 days
Venue for event: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Name of trainer: Clem Turner
Tel bookings: 01623 556234
Email bookings: email@example.com
Cost of Course: £170
Cost for NCH members: £150
How to claim discount: Members should quote their membership number when booking
Additional information/requirements: The cost of the workshop includes handouts, all scripts, safe car parking, delicious buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail. Places are strictly limited so phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234.