CPD Event title: Advanced Certificate in Anxiety Management
Brief Description Of Event: Google ‘evidence for an increase in anxiety’ and you’ll get over 2 million hits. Hypnotherapists in practice are telling us that anxiety-related conditions form a greater part of their practice than ever before. So you need an excellent level of knowledge about working with anxiety, and a variety of tools, to successfully help your clients. This course combines the knowledge of two experts to help you develop your skills and abilities to help as many clients as possible.
Learning Objectives: The course covers
-the biology of anxiety – brain chemistry, medical interventions etc
– understanding and recognising the different anxiety-related conditions
– comprehensive intakes and assessments – a variety of tools and techniques to help you collect and collate the right information to provide effective therapy, and measure success
– psychological explanations of anxiety – how different theories can inform our choice of therapy techniques
– effective techniques and tools for clients in and out of trance
– effective tools and techniques for clients in trance
Course Structure: An ebook will be sent to you about a month before the course which covers the biology of anxiety and information about how to recognise different types of anxiety-based conditions.
The intensive one day workshop will concentrate on practical help and skills development.
Date of event: 14th July 2018
Venue for event: Wakefield
Name of trainer: Debbie Waller & Brian Turner
Tel bookings: 01977 678593
Email bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum number of participants: 12
Cost of Course: £135 early bird, £160 full price
Cost for NCH members: £121.50 early bird, £144 full price
How to claim discount: Members, please login to read more...
Additional information/requirements: Open to qualified hypnotherapists and hypnotherapy students who are interested in expanding their knowledge.