CPD Event title: Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® for Therapists – One Day Workshop
Brief Description Of Event: Do you struggle with…….
• Promoting your business?
• Charging your true value and making a healthy living?
• Being assertive?
• Trying to convince others that you have a real job?
• Allowing yourself to have a healthy work/life balance?
• Networking confidently?
• Asking for help and advice?
• Keeping motivated?
• Feeling a fraud?
If you answer yes to any of the above this workshop is for you.
Based on the worldwide bestselling book, Feel the Fear…and Do It Anyway ® this workshop has been transforming individuals and workplaces for over 30 years. The workshop is a phenomenal experience, using interactive sessions and exercises. Designed to accommodate all learning styles, you will work through a process designed to help you identify and face everything that has been holding you back.
You will be amazed at the across the board changes that you can easily apply to your life to transform all the above situations, and more……
Learning Objectives: Workshop objectives:
• Learn the truth about fear, where it comes from and how you can use it to energise and motivate yourself in both your personal and business life.
• Learn how to make positive changes in your life and create balance.
• Take away strategies to make well informed decisions faster and with certainty.
• Give yourself skills to stay calm every day and cope with anxiety, guilt and fear.
• Learn and try out strategies to expand your comfort zone allowing you to grow yourself and your business.
• Learn how to deal with those who feel uncomfortable by the consequences of your decision to feel the fear and do it anyway
• Handle that negative chatter box that tells you, “You’re not good enough.”
• Improve all your relationships.
Course Structure: The Course will start at 10am and complete at approximately 4.30pm. There will be a break for lunch during which will be served a delicious buffet lunch.
About Your Trainer:
As well as an Accredited Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway® Trainer, Alison Reason, is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Coach, Trainer and Business Consultant. She has qualifications in Leadership & Management, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Mindfulness, Life Coaching and Business Coaching.
She works with business leaders and their teams in large organisations, sole traders looking to grow their business and on a one-to-one basis with individuals on issues including stress, anxiety, confidence & self-esteem.
Date of event: 9th February 2019
Duration of Event: 1 days
Venue for event: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Name of trainer: Alison Reason
Tel bookings: 01623 556234
Email bookings: email@example.com
Cost of Course: £180
Cost for NCH members: £160
How to claim discount: Members, please login to read more...
Additional information/requirements: The cost of the workshop includes: A copy of the international bestselling book Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway ®, a workbook for use during and after the workshop, free on-site secure parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus discounted coaching packages.