CPD Event title: Certificate in Pain Management – One Day CPD Workshop
Brief Description Of Event: This One Day Workshop is for qualified Hypnotherapists who would like a greater understanding of how to help their clients towards the management of pain. Our Pain Management treatments are proved tried and tested and have been helping clients for years to manage their pain and discomfort through the power of their own resources.
Learning Objectives: On the Workshop you will learn:
• Understand the different aspects of pain
• Understand the causes of pain
• Understand the pain gate theory
• The difference between necessary and unnecessary pain
• Understanding the principles of pain management
• All aspects of our Pain Management Programme
• Dealing with phantom limb pain
• Dealing with cancer patients
• Dental phobias
• Stroke rehabilitation
• A variety of different treatments useful in pain management
• Marketing techniques to help you gain clients
Course Structure: The Workshop will commence at 10am and complete around 4.30pm. There will be a break for lunch when we will serve a delicious buffet lunch which is included in the cost of the workshop.
Your Tutor: Clem Turner
Clem has been helping clients who are suffering pain for many years. Over the years he has designed his own eclectic approach which is the subject of this workshop.
Date of event: 23rd March 2019
Duration of Event: 1 days
Venue for event: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Name of trainer: Clem Turner
Tel bookings: 01623 556234
Email bookings: email@example.com
Cost of Course: £170
Cost for NCH members: £150
How to claim discount: Members, please login to read more...
Additional information/requirements: The cost of the workshop includes handouts, all scripts and forms, power point presentation, free on-site car parking, delicious buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail. Phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234.