CPD Event title: NLP Practitioner Training
Brief Description Of Event: NLP Practitioner Training – Accredited by the Association of NLP and the American Board of NLP
Learning Objectives: • Explore the aspects of your unconscious mind and learn to harness its immense power allowing you to achieve what you know you want and fully deserve.
• Learn to communicate the message you intended with a greater understanding of language and its capacity to influence ethically.
• Learn the very latest change techniques in human dynamics.
• Take control of your thoughts and feelings to achieve more in all areas of your life.
• Learn how to create rapport with others to establish professional, successful relationships with ease.
• Get the very best from yourself and others by applying new skills and knowledge using NLP.
• Gain certification with the oldest body of NLP, namely, ABNLP and in addition the ANLP
Course Structure: This programme is split into two phases
Phase 1: Home study
Phase 2: Six days, continuous attendance programme
Date of event: 10th November 2019
Duration of Event: 6 days
Venue for event: Devon
Name of trainer: Ian Pitchford
Tel bookings: 01364 642587
Email bookings: email@example.com
Cost of Course: £1800
Cost for NCH members: £1400
How to claim discount: Members, please login to read more...