CPD Event title: Advanced Mindfulness – Two Day Course
Brief Description Of Event: This two day Advanced Mindfulness Course is for all therapists who have already attended our Using Mindfulness 2 day course
Having completed our two-day course in mindfulness you may be wondering what next?
How can you take it to the next level and deliver even greater benefits for your clients, and for yourself?
The answer is our exciting and innovating advanced mindfulness course which will be taking place on 12th and 13th October 2019.
Learning Objectives: During the two days you will be able to:
• Share your experiences with fellow mindfulness practitioners, exchange ideas, develop new directions for your practice, and form a supportive network.
• Experience even more meditation formats, styles and topics to help your clients flourish,
• Explore the leading edge of scientific research into mindfulness
• Look deeper into the neurological and scientific basis for what we know about the impacts of mindfulness
• Examine the potential for using mindfulness in schools under the new Ofsted framework
• Learn to use quick techniques for dealing with exam nerves and other stressful events
• Explore the “layers of suffering” people encounter in difficult times, and how meditation helps
• Look at the work of leading authorities in mindfulness and how this can further your knowledge
There will be plenty of opportunities to practice meditation techniques in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Course Structure: Both days will commence at 10am and conclude around 4.30pm. A delicious buffet will be served at lunchtime.
The cost of the Course includes all handouts and materials, safe car parking, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Date of event: 12th October 2019
Venue for event: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Name of trainer: Julie Hurst
Tel bookings: 01623 556234
Email bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Course: £350
Cost for NCH members: £320
How to claim discount: Members, please login to read more...
Additional information/requirements: About the Tutor:
Julie Hurst MSc, is a psychologist, coach and hypnotherapist. She has qualifications in psychology, CBT, hypnotherapy, EMDR, pain management, mindfulness, and coaching. She runs both a corporate practice working with major companies throughout the UK on issues such as stress, depression and anxiety in the workplace, as well as a private practice in which she specializes in supporting adults who’ve suffered trauma and/or abuse. Her work has appeared frequently in the media including radio and television.