CPD Event title: Certificate in Pain Management – One Day CPD Workshop
Brief Description Of Event: This One Day Workshop is for qualified Hypnotherapists who would like a greater understanding of how to help their clients towards the management of pain. Our Pain Management treatments are proved tried and tested and have been helping clients for years to manage their pain and discomfort through the power of their own resources.
Learning Objectives: On the Workshop you will learn:
• Understand the different aspects of pain
• Understand the causes of pain
• Understand the pain gate theory
• The difference between necessary and unnecessary pain
• Understanding the principles of pain management
• All aspects of our Pain Management Programme
• Dealing with phantom limb pain
• Dealing with cancer patients
• Dental phobias
• Stroke rehabilitation
• A variety of different treatments useful in pain management
• Marketing techniques to help you gain clients
Course Structure: The day will begin at 10 am and complete around 4.30 pm. There will be a break for lunch during which we will serve a delicious and varied buffet. Please tell us when booking if you have any special dietary requirements.
Refreshments will be served throughout the day.
The cost of the workshop includes handouts, all scripts and forms, power point presentation, safe car parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail. Places are strictly limited so phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234.
Date of event: 21st March 2020
Duration of Event: 1 days
Venue for event: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Name of trainer: Clem Turner
Tel bookings: 01623 556234
Email bookings: email@example.com
Cost of Course: £170
Cost for NCH members: £150
How to claim discount: Members, please login to read more...
Additional information/requirements: Your Tutor:
Clem Turner has been helping clients who are suffering pain for many years. Over the years he has designed his own eclectic approach which is the subject of this workshop.