CPD Event title: Heart Conscious Healing
Brief Description Of Event: A 4 day residential CPD course helping therapists to have the confidence to deal with emotions, to find and work with the route cause of an issue or health problem.
Learning Objectives: Our approach is an intuitive blend of healing modalities incorporating such areas as regression hypnotherapy, EFT, myoclonic shaking, breath-work, energy work, inner child, Ericksonion hypnosis, CBT, Person-centred Counselling, NLP, mindfulness, meditation, Ideo-motor movements and of course a good dose of self-love. This retreat is aimed at any healer/therapist who has been at that point of “so what now then”, or anyone who feels that there’s something missing, or “I could have done that better”.
In this workshop/retreat we will create opportunities for you to:
– Feel safe and in control when working with any client issues, regardless of its content and nature.
– Understand the law of cause and effect
– Discover the role the mind is playing in disease, illness and disturbances in life’s balance.
– Learn how illness and disease are a cry for love and to bring the body back to balance.
– Learn to listen to the body and the messages it’s trying to communicate.
– Realise why conventional therapies can only go so far.
– Learn how to stop chasing symptoms round and round.
– Confidently learn to find and work with the piece of the pie which most therapies refuse to work with or acknowledge. Yes, that’s emotions!
– Learn how to regress clients to the root cause of their issues and problems.
– Learn to find and connect with the root cause of illness and disease.
– Help stuck clients move on.
– Make it safe for clients to feel and work with their emotions.
– Learn to welcome in abreactions and to utilise them as the road to emotional peace.
– Learn a new perspective on how the unconscious mind works through instant video replays.
– Help clients connect with their in-built lie detector.
– Help clients face those deep seated or hidden traumas head on and welcome them in.
– Connect with the body’s natural releasing processes.
– Learn how to respect, listen and work with the ego.
– Learn to listen and trust the body and what it’s trying to tell us.
– Uncover core beliefs that may limit happiness, contentment and balance in life.
– Move through your own fears and help clients do the same.
– Learn to safely welcome and set free anger and sadness.
– Learn a new truth about emotions.
– Reclaim the right to embrace all of your feelings.
– Nurture, love and reassure your inner child.
– Learn how to use and create empowering and authentic unconscious affirmations to enrich life instead of the happy fluffy bumper sticker affirmations.
Course Structure: 4 day residential retreat/workshop. We begin with a meet and greet on Friday 8th March 2019, followed by 4 days of learning. We use live training with real issues to get proper hands on learning so that you can leave full of confidence that you have what you need, to deal with whatever a client presents to you. You’ll have the opportunity to experience the process from the perspective of a client, giving you direct confidence to know what the process feels like. The process we teach integrates aspects from many different therapeutic approaches. It’s a free-flowing and intuitive approach to healing and setting clients free of disease, illness and the distress of life’s issues.
Date of event: 8th March 2019
Duration of Event: 4 days
Venue for event: Broadgate Farm Cottages, Beverley, East Yorkshire
Name of trainer: Chris Gelder and Randy Hold
Email bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum number of participants: 10
Cost of Course: £597
Additional information/requirements: This retreat/workshop is for any therapist or healer who is:
– Wanting to do better or more complete work.
– Has courage, imagination, is willing to adapt, learn and is open minded.
– Ready to change.
– Wanting more client referrals.
– Stuck and/or not getting the clients they want.
– Tired of following a script or regimental process.
– Open to leaving their own ego at the door and trust the client.
– Ready to do deeper work and ready to deal with anything.
– Wanting to be ok facing and working with emotions.
– Ready to face their own demons and emotions.
Now do you need to say yes to all of those? No. But you may tick one, two, three or even all of these boxes. If you do, this workshop is for you.