This is a short synopsis, for fuller details please visit my web-site, http://lorrainedaviessmith.co.uk
Qualifications & Professional Trainings
• BSc (Hons) Psychology - 2.1
• MSc Systemic Family & Couple Therapy - Merit
• Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in the Supervision of Systemic Psychotherapy - Distinction
• Couples Therapy for Depression – Accredited Practitioner.
• Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Parts 1, 2 and 3
• Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET)
• Diploma in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
• Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy
• CBT Basic - Intermediate -Advanced modules Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre
• Group Relations Foundations
• Certificate in Administrative Management.
I have over 20 years of experience working in the NHS in both child and adult mental health settings as a Psychotherapist and as a Clinical Lead of multi disciplinary/multi modality Psychological Therapy teams.
I see individuals; couples and families in my private practice for psychotherapy and individuals for hypnotherapy.
- Addictive Behaviours
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Emotional Issues
- Pain Control
- Panic Attacks
- Performance (Sports, Memory etc)
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Relationship, Sexual & Infertility Issues
- Sleep Issues
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress & Anxiety
- NHS Staff Discount