The Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) is a qualification established in June 2002 and is accredited jointly by the NCH and externally validated by the NCFE, a recognised national awarding body. The NCH has been approved as an NCFE centre.
The HPD has been accredited by NCFE to guarantee that it is of a high standard and the course content meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation.
The HPD also meets all the ‘Learning Outcomes’ of the “Complementary and Alternative Healthcare – Hypnotherapy”: National Occupational Standards.
Why would I want this?
- Do you want a nationally recognised qualification?
- Do you want greater public acceptance for our profession?
- Do you want enhanced professional status?
- Do you want a qualification based on what you know and what you can do?
- Do you want to be an integral part of a major development in hypnotherapy?
If you answered “Yes!” to these questions, then you want the HPD!
To obtain the HPD, you have 2 options
- Via an NCH accredited school
- Via the Individual portfolio route for suitably qualified and practising hypnotherapists
Both routes will ensure you meet the learning outcomes to the required standard, and having the HPD will undoubtedly give you the edge over your competitors and your prospective clients can verify your qualifications easily.
For further information or more details please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you
Training & Accreditation Officer
National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
Tel: 0786 7557477