Becoming an Accredited School
The National Council for Hypnotherapy invites hypnotherapy training schools to become accredited by us; you will be able to use our logo as a premium standard to demonstrate that your school has:
- Qualified for the National Occupational Standards (NOS) hours for Hypnotherapy training target
- An ethical understanding of the practitioner in the workplace
- Met the CNHC standards for complementary therapy
- Teachers that understand Hypnotherapy in practice
As an NCH accredited training school, you will be supported by our Training Officer and Education Director in implementing the HPD (NCH), and meeting the NCH standards; allowing your students to gain the best possible qualification to enable them to practice to a safe level. You will have a listing for your school on our site and receive ongoing communication with the NCH to get the best for your school and your students.
The NCH promotes communication and support and will be there for you in your transition to becoming an NCH school.
Only schools that offer the Hypnotherapy in Practice Diploma (formerly Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma) are able to gain accreditation through the NCH.
The NCH only assess and manage the schools ability to enable students to gain the externally verified by the NCFE, HPD (NCH), not the whole course. It is important that you structure your own unique school’s approach to the hypnotherapy style that suits your requirements.
Hypnotherapy training schools become accredited with the NCH based on these key criteria
- Minimum of 120 hours classroom teaching
- Occupational competence as trainers and experienced practitioners
- Learning programme covers all the HPD outcomes
- Schools provide the appropriate level of teaching, support, tutoring and assessment to enable all students to gain the NCH (HPD) if they choose to
Please contact: email@example.com for more information.