Upon completion of the HPD (NCH), successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE. The HPD (NCH) has been accredited by NCFE as having measurable learning outcomes that have been benchmarked at Level 4 (using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework [QCF] level descriptors).
NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The NCH has been approved as an NCFE centre and the HPD has been accredited by NCFE to guarantee that it is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation.
NCFE accreditation gives assurance that the content of a training course is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation.
NCFE accreditation also gives formal recognition to our courses which award a certificate of achievement. Please note that this award does not qualify you for a nationally recognised qualification.
The HPD also meets all the Learning Outcomes of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare — Hypnotherapy: National Occupational Standards.
Why do the HPD?
- The HPD is a credible, externally validated Hypnotherapy Diploma that complements your school certificate.
- The HPD will enhance your professional status.
- The HPD will consolidate your learning.
- The HPD will give you greater public acceptance for our profession.
- By gaining the HPD you can be an integral part of a major development in hypnotherapy.
- The HPD will give you the edge over competitors without it.
- The HPD will allow your prospective clients to verify your qualifications easily.
To obtain the HPD, you have two options, either of which will ensure you meet the learning outcomes to the required standard:
The National Council for Hypnotherapy offers hypnotherapy training through NCH-Accredited Training Schools.