Upon completion of the HPD, successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE. The HPD has been accredited by NCFE as having measurable learning outcomes that have been benchmarked at Level 4 (using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors).
NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The NCH has been approved as an NCFE centre and the HPD has been accredited by NCFE to guarantee that it is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation.
NCFE accreditation gives assurance that the content of a training course is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation.
NCFE accreditation also gives formal recognition to our courses which result in the ‘award’ of a certificate of achievement. This award does not qualify you for a nationally recognised qualification.
The HPD also meets all the ‘Learning Outcomes’ of the “Complementary and Alternative Healthcare – Hypnotherapy”: National Occupational Standards.
Why would I want this?
- Do you want a credible, externally validated Hypnotherapy Diploma?
- Do you want greater public acceptance for our profession?
- Do you want enhanced professional status?
- Do you want a Hypnotherapy Diploma based on what you know and what you can already do?
- Do you want to be an integral part of a major development in hypnotherapy?
If you answered “Yes!” to these questions, then you want the HPD!
To obtain the HPD, you have 2 options
- Via an NCH accredited school
- Via the Individual portfolio route for suitably qualified and practising hypnotherapists
Both routes will ensure you meet the learning outcomes to the required standard, and having the HPD will undoubtedly give you the edge over your competitors and your prospective clients can verify your qualifications easily.
For further information or more details please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you
Training & Accreditation Officer
National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
Tel: 07957 554190