Accredited Membership of the NCH is awarded to members who have gained the HPD either through an accredited school or via the individual portfolio route (IPR).
Upgrading to Accredited level membership is available to Full members of the NCH who have completed the HPD and also meet the following criteria:
- Complete the online application form
- Have been in practice for a minimum of three years
- Have completed a minimum of 300 client hours
- Have their NCH-accredited supervisor produce an Upgrade Report to demonstrate the degree of professional competence expected at this level of membership
- Be able to produce two case studies of at least 1000 words each if requested
- Be prepared to discuss their application with a member nominated by the Committee
Unsure which route is right for you?
If you meet the requirements click to pay the fee of £20 and apply to upgrade your membership today!
If you want further information about upgrading to Accredited level membership contact our Admin team who will be glad to help