CPD Event title: Online – Working with Children – Part One
Brief Description Of Event: How to develop skills & confidence working with children of all ages. Children respond incredibly well to hypnosis and often benefit from learning techniques to help them overcome fears, control pain and enhance learning.
This course has been developed by Carole, who has worked & taught at Great Ormond Street hospital, using hypnosis for children suffering from pain and phobias.
Equivalent to 20 hours CPD. Online certificate following completion of two case studies.
Learning Objectives: You will learn how to see children and young people in a confident manner. The course content includes:
1. Child Development Theories
2. Attachment and what can go wrong
3. Hypnosis and children – what works best and at what age
4. Impact of stress on children
5. Dealing with anxiety and phobias including school refusal, needle and dental phobia
6. Selective mutism
7. Do children get depressed?
8. Pain Management
10. Stuttering and stammering
11. Working with Dyslexia and ADHD
12. Legal aspects of working with children
Course Structure: Online course where delegates will receive online certification following completion of two case studies.
Name of trainer: Carole Wan
Tel bookings: 01246 416 544
Email bookings: email@example.com
Cost of Course: £100 if paying via Paypal, £95 if direct bank transfer
Cost for NCH members: £85
How to claim discount: Members, please login to read more...