For those seeking Hypnotherapy
Most Hypnotherapists have returned back to full practice, however many continue to work online. So if you are looking for a hypnotherapist you can also look on our finder page to find a Hypnotherapist specific to your needs, irrespective of location.
Whether you prefer an in person appointment or to work with a Hypnotherapist online, you can be assured that both means are equally as effective.
NCH Hypnotherapists work confidentially and securely following the NCH Code of ethics even online so it is really important for you to also have a safe space to conduct your session, ideally without interruption, in the same way you would expect a physically face to face session to be.
Contact our Hypnotherapists directly and ask if they are working online or have returned back into full time practice. They will be more than happy to support you through the process of working face to face virtually and making your payments online.
Don’t be afraid to ask our Hypnotherapists what their online working will look like, what methods they use both for the Hypnotherapy and what way they communicate. Over the lockdown period, our members have reported just how successful online Hypnotherapy has been and many are considering incorporating working online as an ongoing aspect of their practice.
You don’t have to worry alone, NCH Hypnotherapists are always here to help you through these difficult times.
How to avoid catching and spreading Coronavirus (social distancing)
Everyone should do what they can to stop coronavirus spreading.
Make sure you:
- continue to wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
- wear a mask on public transport
- work from home, if you can
- comply with Government restrictions regarding social distancing not participating in social gatherings other than in strict compliance with the regulations.
- use phone, online services, or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services
Some useful sites regarding Covid19:
If you have any questions regarding Covid19 concerns and practice please get in touch: