June Hale, MNCH (Acc.)National Council for Hypnotherapy Registered Hypnotherapist
I have been in full time practice since January 2007, initially in South Croydon, London until I moved to Norfolk in 2017. Since the first UK lockdown in March 2019 I have worked exclusively online via Zoom and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. I work with a wide range of problems including:
- overcoming habits (like smoking and nail-biting)
- weight loss (including the Hypno-Band Weight Loss System™)
- psychological problems (like stress, anxiety, confidence issues, fears, phobias, psychosexual problems)
- some physical problems that may have a psychological aspect (like hypertension, IBS, insomnia, CFS/ME)
- life coaching (if you are looking for a new direction in life but are not quite sure what to do or how to approach it
I offer a free initial consultation and you can find more information about me on my website, or by giving me a call on 0 7767472976.