June Hale, MNCH (Acc.)National Council for Hypnotherapy Registered Hypnotherapist
I have been working in full time practice in South Croydon since first qualifying in January 2007, then moved to Norfolk in 2017 where I now work from Rowan house in Hethersett. I work with a wide range of problems including:
- overcoming habits (like smoking and nail-biting)
- weight loss (including the Hypno-Band Weight Loss System™)
- psychological problems (like stress, anxiety, confidence issues, fears, phobias, psychosexual problems)
- some physical problems that may have a psychological aspect (like hypertension, IBS, insomnia, CFS/ME)
- life coaching (if you are looking for a new direction in life but are not quite sure what to do or how to approach it
I offer a free initial consultation and you can find more information about me on my website, or by giving me a call on 0 7767472976.