I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist & Solution Focused Brief Therapist. I am dedicated in helping people take control of their lives to bring about positive change.
My previous career as a Registered Mental Health Nurse has included working in both adolescent and adult mental health units and drug & alcohol rehabilitation. I am able to draw upon my nursing experience to offer effective person centred treatment.
I hold a Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma (HPD) & a certificate in Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
I am a member of the following organisations:
• Accredited member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
• Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
As a member of these associations I adhere to a strict code of conduct & ethics.
I also hold a current enhanced DBS certificate.
Training, qualifications & experience:
• Diploma in Hypnotherapy
• Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma
• Diploma in Mental Health Nursing (Registered RMN)
• Certificate in Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
• Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Level 1
• Safeguarding children
• Basic Life Support
I run a second clinic from:
After school & evening appointments are available.
There is parking at both practices and the consulting rooms are on ground floor level so therefore accessible for wheelchair users and those with mobility problems.
- Addictive Behaviours
- Anger Management
- Breaking Unwanted Habits
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Issues
- Fertility Issues
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Medical Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Pain Control
- Panic Attacks
- Performance (Sports, Memory etc)
- Phobias & Compulsions
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Relationship, Sexual & Infertility Issues
- Skin Disorders
- Sleep Issues
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress & Anxiety
- Weight Issues