I am an experienced hypnotherapist who can help you overcome specific issues or deal with more generic disorders, such as anxiety and depression. You may want to find out more about the kind of issues I can help you deal with by taking a look at the list I put at the end of this page, or you can visit my website (http://www.sr-hypnotherapy.com/) and contact me directly, by phone or email.
I practice from two different locations in London:
• Bermondsey (very easy reach from London Bridge, Canary Wharf, Central London and South East London)
• Hendon (easy reach from Camden, King’s Cross, Euston, North London and Central London)
I offer a FREE telephone consultation, where we can learn more about the issues you want to work on and let you ask me all the questions you may have.
What you can expect from me:
Support and encouragement as well as professionalism, friendliness and honesty at all times.
• Hypnotherapy Diploma
• NLP Diploma
• Discursive Empowerment Certificate
• Pain Management Certificate
• Dream Analysis Certificate
My main areas of research:
• Use of hypnosis for anxiety and depression disorders
• Self-hypnosis, coaching and meditative techniques to boost confidence
• Personal and professional Coaching
• How hypnotherapy can help you with your depression
• Shyness - A problem of self-esteem
Main areas of hypnotherapy I can help you with:
• Dieting (e.g. Weight loss)
• Fears & Phobias
• Stop smoking
Some of the issues I can help you deal with:
Addictions, Anger, Assertiveness, Bereavement, Blushing, Bruxism, Constipation, Exam tests, Failure, Fatigue, Frustration, Gambling, Habits, Inhibitions, Irritability, Jealousy, Memory, Motivation, Nail biting, Negative thinking, Nerves, Nightmares, Panic attacks, Performance, Procrastination, Recurring dreams, Sleep disorders, Vomiting, Weight loss, Worry.
Please, contact me or visit my website to find out more about the treatments I offer
- Breaking Unwanted Habits
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Emotional Issues
- Stress & Anxiety