MIndcare - Cognitive Hypnotherapy and NLP
Blackheath, Lee, Bethnal Green
SE12, SE6 , E2
View Map and Driving Directions
Phone: 07958 573 298
Email: Click here to email Anna
Mindfulness Based Cognitive Hypnotherapist and NLP Trainer
Hello and well done for taking the first steps to becoming the person you truly want to be. Finding a right therapist who you feel comfortable working with, as well as someone who will challenge and motivate you is crucial. Please take a few moments to read my profile and check the website.
Having a passion for helping people to improve themselves I will skilfully guide and gently support you to set up plans and overcome difficulties. With over fifteen years experience of encouraging people to reach their goals in a variety of settings, I can competently help you manage the issues you may be facing at the moment.
I use my mindfulness practise and creative teaching approach in addition to my core skills in cognitive hypnotherapy to achieve the best outcomes.
As a person, I am usually described as kind, calm but also very results orientated.
Why you may want to choose me?
- Innovative approach based on Cognitive Therapy, Neurolingwistic Programming (NLP) and Mindfulness Practice
- Relatively fast results - most clients require 4 - 6 sessions only
- Fully qualified by the well-known Quest Institute at Regent's University in London
- Free high quality personalised download for each client to guarantee long lasting results
- Teaching the use of effective techniques and strategies
- Email or phone call support during treatment
- Valid Criminal Record Bureau Certificate
- Fully insured
- Under regular supervision and committed to professional development
Please feel free to get in touch for a free consultation.
- Addictive Behaviours
- Anger Management
- Breaking Unwanted Habits
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Issues
- Medical Issues
- Pain Control
- Panic Attacks
- Performance (Sports, Memory etc)
- Phobias & Compulsions
- Skin Disorders
- Sleep Issues
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress & Anxiety
- Weight Issues