Sarah Bourne Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
c/o Mottingham Physio Clinic, Old Bank House, corner of Mottingham Road and West Park
View Map and Driving Directions
Phone: 07810 178154
Email: Click here to email Sarah
I am a fully qualified Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist, with diplomas from the UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (the only hypnotherapy course to be approved by The British Psychological Society Learning Centre). My training and practice uses evidence-based approaches and a modern, integrative combination of hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and mindfulness. Using this combination, I can tailor the therapy to the individual needs of each client, in a practical and solution-focused manner. I provide a professional, calm, warm and focused therapeutic environment for my clients.
Many people struggle with issues and conditions that can be successfully addressed and supported using Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy. These range from stress and anxieties, insomnia, phobias and habits (such as smoking and nail biting) and chronic pain to specific conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and sexual dysfunction. I additionally have specialised training in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy for Insomnia and Smoking Cessation.
I offer a free initial phone consultation, with no obligation, where we can discuss your concerns and you can ask questions. This will help you to make an informed choice about whether to progress with treatment and how we will work together. What we discuss will be treated in confidence.
As a registered practitioner, I adhere to the code of ethics and conduct of the professional associations I am a member of (see below).
Training, Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy Dip CBH
• Diploma in Stress Management & Resilience Building Dip SMRB
• BA (Hons) Humanities (Psychology & Sociology)
• Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy in Insomnia
• Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy in Smoking Cessation
• Level II Certificate in Counselling
• Certificate of Achievement in ‘Understanding Anxiety, Depression and CBT’, University of Reading
• Certificate of Achievement in ‘Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance’, Monash University
• Diploma in Personal Nutrition (Distinction)
[To keep my skills current, I complete many hours of continuing professional development (CPD) each year.]
I have a current, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate.
I am registered with the following professional associations:
- National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) (as recommended by the Department of Health)
- Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists (CRSST)
Visit www.sarahbourne-therapy.co.uk or contact for more information.
- Breaking Unwanted Habits
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Emotional Issues
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Pain Control
- Panic Attacks
- Phobias & Compulsions
- Relationship, Sexual & Infertility Issues
- Sleep Issues
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress & Anxiety
- Weight Issues