Charmian Hickman, MNCH (Reg.), HPD

National Council for Hypnotherapy Registered Hypnotherapist

Thought Potential 
Fleet/Farnham 
GU10 5QU

View Map and Driving Directions

Phone:    07885 739749
Website:
Email:     Click here to email Charmian

Charmian Hickman

Overview

Did you know that we only use about 10% of our brainís capacity? I strongly believe that we all have the potential to access some of the remaining 90% to help us make the changes we seek in our lives, however big or small. Thought Potential can help you to achieve this.

Specialisms

  • Confidence & Self Esteem
  • Emotional Issues
  • Performance (Sports, Memory etc)
  • Phobias & Compulsions
  • Post Traumatic Stress
  • Stress & Anxiety

Other Information

Languages Spoken

  • English

Special Offers

  • Armed Services Discount