George Zielinski, MNCH (Reg.), HPDNational Council for Hypnotherapy Registered Hypnotherapist
Hey, I'm George. I am a personal change specialist. I work with a wide range of individuals and organisations across the globe in a coaching and hypnotherapy capacity.
GrowMyself is a business aimed at helping you to make positive changes to different aspects of your life. We are passionate about working in the community with individuals, families and small businesses to maximise your performance and potential.
As well as hypnotherapy, I lean heavily on Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and professional coaching practices.
As a Hypnotherapist, I specialise in helping my clients better manage conditions such as anxiety, depression or overwhelm arising from workplace stress. Specifically, I look to help clients overcome issues, such as:
• Conflict with peers or managers
• Being performance managed
• Focus and concentration
• Feeling trapped
• Poor employee relations
• Boredom and complacency
All of these instances can cause very real problems and challenges for us. They have the tendency to create tensions, dilemmas and can very easily consume us, if left unchecked.
Work is a massive part of our lives and for most people it is vital that we can gain a level of satisfaction and fulfilment from it.
I will use my arsenal of tools, experience and qualifications in Human Resources, Coaching, NLP and Hypnotherapy to help you navigate towards a healthy and positive outcome.
Additional professional qualifications and associations:
• Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Trainer Membership of the Global Association for NLP (ANLP)
• CIPD Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 11). Associate Membership of Chartered Institute of Personal Development (CIPD)
• Accredited Certificate in Coach Training (ACCT). Organisational Membership of Association for Coaching (AC)